- The Phantom has been designed with speed in mind
- The Phantom is suitable for paddlers 65kg plus and is well at home with 85kg plus paddlers
- The phantom has an elevated cockpit for easy entry and exit.
- The phantom has a high cockpit to deflect waves away and not into your eyes, allowing you to slice through waves with ease and see where you're going.
- Streamline front to carve up the opposition
- Narrow through the catch area allowing you to get your paddle in nice and close for a more efficient catch.
- Large Rocker allows the phantom to ride the big waves and not take a backward step. The Phantom has a large turn up at the nose to prevent boil grab and allows it to ride up on top of the boils/eddy's and carry on in its desired direction.
- Recessed at the rear of the phantom to allow the rudder to be nice and close to reduce drag.
- High Cockpit to deflect waves
- Large turn up nose
- Stats 6.3 Meters long, 410 Millimeters wide, 12kg - 13kg (standard) Coaming width 355 Millimeters.
- Graphic options avaliable - extra cost applies
- Seat Options
- Hanging seat bolted to coaming
- Velcro on seat Hanging seat bolted to coaming
- This seat has a rounded back edge to eliminate those bad seat rubs and scalloped in the bottom in just the right places to take that pressure of those aching bum bones.
- Velcro on seat This seat option is valcroed on to the side of the seat and has foam blocks under the front and rear glued into position. This allows for easy seat positioning and no worries about bolts rubbing. The Velcro in option also allows more space for the larger hipped person.
- More options are available, contact us for specific requirements.
- Standard Phantom Construction: Carbon Fiber,Kevlar, Fibre Glass *Colour options - White Hull with option of 1 or 2 colour deck NZ$3550
- Elite Phantom Construction: Full Carbon & Kevlar Construction *Any colour option * Personal Graphics - extra cost applies NZ$3850
All prices are GST inclusive
Freight excluded - please contact us for quote